Unit Prevention Leaders (UPL) Registration
Deployed UPLs or remotely stationed MEPS permanent party Soldiers are eligible for registration and online training, concluding with certification/recertification necessary to execute the ASAP mission.
- UPL Certification & Recertification
Initial Certification & Recertification of UPLs to comply with AR 600-85 and conduct military unit collections. Information submitted must be verified by commander via e-mail. This program is for:
- Deployed Soldiers who have been designated by their Commander to attain certification and serve as UPL.
- Deployed Soldiers who are currently serving as UPLs whose certification has expired or is getting ready to expire.
- Remotely stationed MEPS permanent party Soldiers (outside a 50 mile radius from an active duty Army installation).
- QC/Packaging/Shipping Specimens (CENTCOM) (Previous DA Mandated UPL Retraining)
ACSAP no longer manages the DA Mandated UPL Retraining. Training material via this link is still available for local use by deployed commanders and UPLs. CDRs/UPLs need to follow this QC/Packaging/Shipping procedure to ensure all specimens are testable.
External Links Disclaimer: The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Army of this Web Site or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and MWR sites, the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this Web site.
Page Last Modified: Nov 24, 2010 (EST)